ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROJECT TOPICS
The below research topics are displayed for research purpose only by GEM RESEARCH INSTITUTE, they are English Language project topics and other related discipline, they could be used for BSC and MSC project. However, if you are fortunate to get any of these topics approved by your supervisor, then, contact us as soon as possible by filling the CONTACT FORM on our HOME PAGE. Please you need to quote the topic in full and the department when you are filling the form, we will reply your message within 24 hours. Thanks
You can call the admin hotlines for urgent responses or send an email:
Phone No: 08054162094, 07062293882, please note, email is preferred to SMS.
ENGLISH EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS
1. PROBLEMS OF TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOL (A CASE STUDY OF IGBO ETITI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
2. THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF TEACHING ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU SOUTH L.G.A)
3. FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH MASS FAILURE OF STUDENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
4. THE EFFECTS OF MOTHER TONGUE INTERFERENCE IN THE STUDY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE
5. CHARACTERISTICS OF EFFECTIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS SECOND LANGUAGE TEACHERS IN A GLOBALIZED WORLD.
6. EFFECTS OF E-LEARNING ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE LECTURERS’ JOB PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN LAGOS STATE.
7. INFLUENCE OF MOTHER TONGUE IN LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AMONG IGBO SPEAKING LEARNERS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
8. PREVALENT INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES IN THE TEACHING OF DRAMA AT THE SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN SHOMOLU LOCAL GOVERNMENT
9. PROBLEMS OF TEACHING ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL.
Thanks. For details on how to get this completed project, kindly fill the CONTACT FORM, our administrator will contact your shortly